Saturday, April 7, 2012

Lotus Herbals Sunscreen Gel SPF 20 (Oily To normal Skin)


Hi all..... How’s the Good Friday going? 

After a long time I am writing something....

Anyways Today I am going to review one more product from Lotus Herbals.....

I have many products from Lotus Herbals......I quiet like their products...they are good...

This is a sunscreen gel not a lotion.... I thought of trying this ... As I have never tried sunscreen in gel 



I got this sunscreen from Health & Glow Shop... The SA assured me it’s really good for oily skin... So I got it to try... 

I am already using Lotus Herbals 3 in 1 Matte Look Daily Sun block with SPF 40 which I quiet like it...

Price – Rs 195

Net Quantity – 100gm


About the Product
·       It says Full Spectrum Sun Protection, Oil free Gel
·       It Contains Babchi seed extract
·       Also contains Phenyl Benzimidazole Sulfonic Acid...only water soluble sunscreen agent to provide synergistic protection against ultra violet rays
·       Lightens the complexion
·       Retards ageing process
 




My Review
·       It comes in nice plastic bottle with pump..You can see through the bottle how much quantity is left in the bottle...
·       When you pump the gel its little sticky...
·       When you apply it on skin it gives thick feel of the gel...
·       And I felt heavy on my skin while applying..
·       But after few seconds it gets absorbed in the skin..
·       If you don’t massage it well on face.. It gives orangish colour on face...
·       It has flowery smell to it ..
·       Skin doesn’t looks oily or shiny after few minutes...
·       I am not happy with the product as my skin gets oily after few hours...
·       It is good for dry skin or normal skin people... My skin is oily and after few hours you can see oily shine on your face...
·       Overall it’s a good product for those with dry and normal skin and who are looking for something in gel format...





My Ratings

3/5..... Because it didn’t give me what I wanted from it......


Will I repurchase Again?

No.... I am happy with 3 in 1 Matt ....so I would purchase that not this one...


Hope you like my article...
Gals have a wonderful weekend..
Take care of your beautiful faces.....


Luv

Khushi


1 comment:

  1. even I like only the 3 in 1 wala have tried so many later bt dats d only sunscreen my hand reaches for
    the texture of this reminds me of the everyuth orange peel off mask

    ReplyDelete